Minor | Department of Chemical Engineering


Undergraduate students of the university who are not majoring in Chemical Engineering have the option to take a Minor in Chemical Engineering. Minor must be completed simultaneously with a major degree program offered across the university. A minor may not be completed by itself, independent of a major program. This means you cannot earn a minor after you have already earned your bachelor’s degree(s). It’s mandatory that at least one active major in order to pursue a minor.

For a Non-Chemical Engineering background student, selective UWE courses with minimum 21 credits are required to obtain a minor specialization in Chemical Engineering.