Dr. Sanjeev Yadav is currently Associate Professor at the Shiv Nadar University. He is founding faculty of chemical engineering department has served the department in various capacities such as coordinator of department (COD), UG advisor, abd PG advisor. He is a graduate from IIT Roorke (B.Tech.) and doctorate from IIT Delhi (PhD). He did his masters (MS) from University of Washington, Seattle, USA. He is a very active researcher and his main research interests include thermochemical conversion of bimass, Waste water treatment and development of optimization models for the operation planning and scheduling of chemical process industries.
Thermochemical conversion of biomass, Waste water treatment, Process optimization
Young Scientist start up grant, Science & Engineering research board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, 2016-2019. Amount: Rs. 32 Lakhs.
Young Scientist Grant, Council of Science & Technology, Department of Science and Technology-UP, Government of UP, 2015-2018. Amount: Rs. 10,50,000/-
- Yadav, S., Saikh M. A. Short-term scheduling of crude oil operations, Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, 2012, 51(27), 9287-9299.
- Yadav, S. Optimization model for Short-term scheduling of lube-oil production process. International Journal of Chemical Engineering Application, 2014, 5(6), 439-445.
- Tinwala, F., Joshi, A.K., Yadav, S., and Mohanty, P. Thermo-chemical conversion of sawdust through in-situ quenching of pyro-vapor for green fuel. Industrial crops and products, 2015, 97, 560-564.
- Singh, D., Yadav, S., Mohanty, P. Study of temperature profile in an air bubbling fluidized bed gasifier for rice husk gasification with conventional charcoal as heating medium. Proceeding reports of APCEC 2017 Jais, 101-108.
- Tiwari A., Rajesh V.M., Yadav S. Biodiesel Production in Micro-reactors: A Review, Energy for Sustainable Development, 2018, 43, 143-161.
- Singh, D., Yadav, S., Rajesh, V.M., Mohanty, P. Groundnut Shell Gasification Performance in a Fluidized Bed Gasifier with Bubbling Air as Gasification Medium. Environmental Technology, 2018, doi.org/10.1080/09593330.2018.1476592.
- Dixit L., Yadav S., Shrivastava V. Ultrasonic cavitation tailored wastewater purification and desalination using thick sand of highly permeable deep aquifer. 2020, DOI: 10.1016/j.colsurfa.2019.124107
- Singh D., Yadav S. Evaluation of the physico-chemical development of kitchen food wastes through torrefaction - a biodiversity case study. 2020. DOI: 10.1007/s13399-019-00526-x.
- Singh D., Yadav S., Bhardwaj N., Verma R. Low temperature steam gasification to produce hydrogen rich gas from kitchen food waste. International Journal of hydrogen energy, 2020, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2020.05.168
- Azhakesan A., Yadav S. Extraction of silica nanoparticles from rice husk ash and its characterization. JSIR, 2020. Vol. 79, PP**-**
- Singh D., Yadav S., Mohanty P. A case study on syngas production from pyrolysis and gasification of kitchen food waste. Biomass conversion and biorefinery, 2020. Accepted.
- Singh D., Yadav S. Steam gasification with torrefaction as pretreatment to enhance syngas production from kitchen food waste. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. 2020. Under review.
Yadav, S., Hima, A, S. Old corrugated cardboard (OCC) based recycle paper mill waste water treatment by coupling of coagulation-flocculation and coagulation-adsorption: A comparative study. 10th European Congress of Chemical Engineering, France, 27 Sept-1 Oct, 2015 (Accepted).
Yadav, S. Optimization model for Short-term scheduling of lube-oil production process. International Conference of Chemical and Process Engineering, Bangkok, Thailand, 9-11 June, 2014.
Yadav, S. and Shaik, M. A. Short-term Scheduling of Refinery Crude-oil Operations, Indian Chemical Engineering Congress (CHEMCON), 27-29, Dec. 2010, Chidambaram, India.
Yadav, S. and Shaik, M. A. Short-term Scheduling of Refinery Production Process, 14th Asia pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCCHE ), 22-24 Feb. 2012, Singapore.
Suman, A. Yadav, S. and Shaik, M. A. Modeling and Optimization of Refinery Blending and Distribution Operations, Indian Chemical Engineering Congress (CHEMCON), 2012, Jalandhar, India.
Dharminder Singh, Sanjeev Yadav, Pravakar Mohanty, Study of temperature profile in an air bubbling fluidized bed gasifier for rice husk gasification with conventional charcoal as heating medium, International Conference on Advances in Petroleum, Chemical and Energy Challenges (APCEC)-2017.
Dharminder Singh, Sanjeev Yadav, Pravakar Mohanty, Gasification of groundnut shell in an air bubbling fluidized bed gasifier, International conference on sustainable development for energy and environment (ICSDEE) - 2017.